Marina Kab Law Offices - CALL OUR LAW OFFICES TODAY (818) 981-4345

K-3 Spouses of U.S. Citizens

Spouses of U.S. Citizens ("K-3")

 How Do I Become a K-Nonimmigrant as the Spouse or Child of a U.S. Citizen? (K-3 and K-4 Visa Classifications) (USCIS)
 How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage? (USCIS)

Simple Disqus Comments

© | Design | GAGUA Hosting | All rights reserved.